Sunday, December 29, 2013

Merry Christmas

Christmas came and went so fast this year!  Here are a few pictures.

Jaafe ran into a guy with a pet monkey on one of his trips to Mexico last week.  I think Jaaten was a little jealous when she saw the picture. ;)  12.19.13


Jaaten loves to tease my little dude.  Steel is smart....payback will be interesting in a couple years. ;)
Brandi got the kids a basket full of books.  She gave them their gift Monday before Christmas.  12.23.13











The exciting gift from Santa was the trampoline.  I was warned by many not to get a trampoline....I guess I decided to roll the dice. ;)  They LOVE it so far.  





Cy and Dakota came to AZ for Christmas this year too.  I'm guessing they were more excited about their big kid presents then the trampoline. ;)








 No Christmas is complete without holding the dirty, nasty chicken. ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment