Sunday, August 21, 2016

Last Day of School!

This picture reminds me of ME....I used to always get a snack and sit on the floor RIGHT in front of the TV.  Even when I knew I was supposed to stay in the kitchen.  Ha! 5.21.16
 Mom & Steel 5.23.16
 LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!  Woohoo!  5.24.16


 Miss Janelle was a helper in Hudson's class and he really liked her.  Hudson always told her he liked her hair.  LOL....this kid!

 Steel and his friend Colton.  They were in the same class. ;)

Jaaten decided she wanted to fly back to Missouri with Grammie and Papa the days after school was out for the summer.  Jaafe, the boys and I were not planning to head back there until the first part of June.  Jaaten is no fool....she knew she would have two solid weeks of no brothers, doing whatever she wanted and eating whatever she wanted!  Good for her! 5.25.16
 Missing her already!
My sweet friend, Aundrea had a baby in May.  This is the first time I have held a newborn since Hudson and Steel were born.  Maybe they traumatized me!  HA!  Kidding.....kind of. ;)  5.27.16
 First picture from Jaaten since she left for Missouri with Grammie & Papa. Outside flying a remote control something...loving life. ;) 5.29.16 
 And meanwhile in AZ, I am attempting a Costco run with two 4 year old boys.  Ugh!
 AND another playdate. ;)  6.1.16




 Eye appointment for Hudson.  Just getting checked! 6.2.16

 Jaafe and the boys went to NM to Cy's graduation.  Jaaten and I stayed in AZ for her kindergarten graduation. 5.20.16
 Hudson & Steel LOVE Cy!  He is so nice to them!  Cy graduated with honors and we are super proud of him too! They are all so cute!  5.20.16

No comments:

Post a Comment