Saturday, August 20, 2016

Spring Break, Cousins & Easter

The kids LOVE when their cousins come to visit!  They love that whole late night swimming thing!  ;)  3.19.16



 Jaafe moving a horse from the pasture...rocking and OrangeTheory tshirt.  LOL!  3.20.16
 My sweet friend Carly gave the kids these bunny ears for Easter.  Steel LOVED them! 3.20.16
 First day back to school after Spring Break.  These three!  3.22.16


 I love when the boys sit so close.  I must have 100 pictures of these two from behind while they are doing something together....even if it is just watching TV.  So sweet. ;)  3.23.16
 My super awesome friend (and hair girl) Tarah, cut the boys hair for me.  They thought they were so big!  3.24.16

And then Steel BIT IT going to the car!  Aw!



 Easter! 3.26.16  I must get this part from Grammie!  I absolutely LOVE getting the kids baskets together. ;)


















No comments:

Post a Comment