Tuesday, May 12, 2015

After Disney, Parks

Pictures from January and February of this year!  I'm a little behind!

Grammie brought this lovely Easter dress for Jaaten to play dress up in that I wore when I was younger.  Unfortunately, it was not a "dress up" dress for me. ;/  
 Jaaten BEGGED for this Lego Horse Barn set when we were in Disneyland.  Mom said no....then "Aurora" sent it to her since Jaaten never was able to find Aurora for a picture while we were there.  And she sent the boys Toy Story figures.  All things we desperately need at our house! 

 Papa was able to get all of this hung in the boys' room after Disneyland also!
 Park down the street from house....kids love it.
These boys LOVE each other!


 I guess we didn't get quite enough face paint at Disney!





 Goofy girl. ;)
 TWINS = MESS MAKERS!

 Thank you for the outfit Aunt CC!









No comments:

Post a Comment