Sunday, May 17, 2015

Cabinets & TBall

As Steel and Hudson get older, they get smarter, braver and drive me a little crazier.  Love them!  I will start this post with a couple of cute pictures of Hudson and Steel before I get into the good stuff. ;)



 The Good Stuff!  I came home from the gym at 7a and this is what I found in my kitchen!  There was black permanent marker scribbled all over my cabinets...light and dark stained fronts!  Hudson said Steel did it and Steel said Hudson did it.  Jaaten said she wasn't sure because she didn't see them do it.  I was not even mad.  It was actually quite hard to not laugh.  But you could tell the boys felt BAD!!  3.24.15

Jaafe was still asleep!  AAAGGGHHH!!


 They were so sad and they weren't even in trouble!!
 Another great example of Hudson getting whatever he needs to get! 3.26.15
 Jaaten threw a rock that happened to find the space between Hudson's eyes!  It blew up in 10 seconds and left a huge bruise.  He was MAD!  There are a couple pictures further down to see how it progressed. Agh!  3.26.15


Jaaten wanted to play tball this year and she did awesome!!  This was us in the car before her practice. 3.26.15



 Hudson 3.27.15
 Hudson five days after he and the rock met. ;/  3.31.15



 Jaaten in her Elsa costume...again. 3.31.15
  Game day!!  3.31.15


No comments:

Post a Comment