Sunday, May 17, 2015

Zoo, Ears & Cousins

We went to the zoo with Jaaten's preschool at the beginning of March.  Loved it!  They always ask us for a pet elephant, hippo, giraffe or something else totally attainable for two weeks after we go though. ;/  3.6.15



 Steel loves playing at my vanity in the morning.  ;)))  3.12.15
In October of last year, Hudson stuffed his ears full of little pieces of a rubber rat if you remember.  We had to go to the ENT to have them removed.  This year has blessed us with FOUR trips to the ENT so far to fetch a variety of items from Hudson's ears!  This is trip number two but he knows where we are headed!  I asked him to come sit by me and he faced the wall and said, "Leave me alone."  I love this parenting $hit! 3.12.15

 FOUND:  Small pieces of toilet paper compacted so tightly they had blood on them!  OMG!
 Jaaten's sweet cousin, Miss Maty, came to visit over Spring Break this year with Aunt Kiss and her little brother, River.  They had so much fun!  3.14.15
 Went to the park...
 Ran around our house like wild Indians...


 And Jaafe took the girls to slaughter a pig.  Does it get any better for a little girl's Spring Break?  Ugh!  Look at the smile on Jaaten's face!  She came home and told me she got to touch the intestines and she liked it.  Agh!
 So tired after the pigs though...
 I leave Hudson for a minute and he is always up a little higher or into something new! 3.15.15 
 Jaaten lost her OTHER front tooth while she was eating an apple.  Ugh!  Her loosing this tooth and all the blood in her mouth made it official I am not a tooth person!  ;/  3.19.15
 The Lamb Lady Luncheon.  Jaaten was SO excited about the apron she got in the apron exchange.  3.21.15
 I loved the apron I got too!  I almost loved it enough to start cooking so I could use it.  ALMOST people!  ALMOST!  3.21.15


No comments:

Post a Comment