Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Grammie & Papa Visit & School is Over!!

Grammie & Papa came for a visit April-May.  We took the kids to an arcade type place...which of course they loved.  The boys were so into this game!  So funny! 5.6.15 





 We went to a peach farm in the morning the day Grammie & Papa left. ;) 5.7.15

 My sweet friend Berry and her little guy met us at the farm too .;)

 Papa driving the bus.  He is such a trooper!  ;)
 Mother's Day month!!  This is a picture of my Mom and Dad with me the day I was born.  LOVE!  3.1.79
Jaaten had crazy hair day at school.  The only directions I got were she wanted her hair to look like rainbow dash pony's tail!!??!!  5.11.15

Steel had our sitter outline his body with chalk while he laid on the deck.  He was so proud of it when I got home from work he asked me to take a picture while he stood in it. ;) Love that kid!  5.12.15
 Jaaten wanted to take birthdays treats to all her friends at school on the last day since she has a summer birthday.  She was beyond excited here with Ms. Myrna.  5.13.15

No comments:

Post a Comment