Sunday, September 6, 2015

And Then They Were 4!

Hudson & Steel are 4!!  On August 21st, 2011 our lives changed forever when these to wild boys joined us!  There are not many days that go by still four years later that I don't say to myself, "I cannot believe we have twins."  I'm sure Jaaten says something similar to herself EVERYDAY!  It is so gratifying to look back and remember how overwhelmed I felt when all three kids were so much smaller.  Although I am still a basket case many days, I feel more and more like I can say "I got this." ;)  Love you both to the moon and back sweet boys!

Hudson - you love Lucky Charms, cottage cheese and crackers, Octonauts, ipad, a plastic pink phone (obsessed), playing with Steel and Jaaten, swimming and yelling!!  ;)

Steel  - you LOVE corndogs, aplles, apple juice, cheeto puffs, Miles from Tomorrowland, playing outside, swimming, all animals, meeting new people and you are a cuddler!

We love you both!  You are both so sweet and cute and we would not change one thing!  Happy 4th Birthday!  XOXO





The morning I took these next pictures of the kids, Jaafe was out of town.  I was realizing how big all three kids are and sent him pictures!!  Sad!  8.19.15

Big!  8.19.15




Worst part of getting Jaaten from school....it is during boys' nap. ;/  AND it is SO hot right now!!  They are always so mad!  8.20.15
Steel spotted this jumping thing at the mall and BEGGED to do it!  $10...he was in....getting all strapped in....and then started to cry....and chickened out!  8.22.15


And we can NEVER get out of the mall (even the very few times we go) without the kid spotting this silly train!!  Agh!!  8.22.15 


No comments:

Post a Comment