Saturday, September 5, 2015

Let Summer Begin!

It has been a couple months since I posted pictures (thank you for every one's reminders...lol).  We have had a lot of changes in the Kellis House this year.  I have tons of pictures to catch up though. ;)  Let the summer begin...with potty trained twin boys!!  Enjoy!

Starting with pictures from late May. ;)  The boys took a swimming survival refresher before summer started.  Krista, their super patient instructor, took this picture of Hudson on the last day of the two week refresher.  Krista asked Hudson to swim back to her for the very last time and he absolutely refused.  He leaned against the side, relaxed his arms on the deck and started to sing.  Um, I'm pretty sure he was saying "I'm done with you woman!"  Luckily Krista thought it was funny. ;)

 This picture was taken of the boys in mid-May.
 If I have spoken with you in the last year, you know that potty training twin boys has been my LEAST favorite thing to do since I have become a Mom.  FINALLY the boys are completely potty trained (as of maybe July) but it was a long, dirty, smelly, frustrating road for this Mama!  But I enjoy looking at the pictures from when they first started now. ;)
 I love these cute little butts in their underwears!

 And then there was Hudson....who always wanted to pee on the toilet BACKWARDS!
 And then they both always wanted to just be naked....always!
 Love this girl!
 This is a prefect example of Jaaten getting the boys to do exactly what she says.  "Ok, boys, lay down, I'm going to cover you up with my blankets, look at Mom, say cheese..."  Miss Boss.
 These THREE!

 Jaaten loves a slushy!  We went to a birthday party of a friend of ours and Jaaten was loving the SnoCone truck that came!
 I have been stalking this front door mat for YEARS....literally YEARS!!  ....and it finally went on sale. Had to have it. ;)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the keyboard butt pic! I say we blow it up and display it at their high school graduation party!

    ReplyDelete