Saturday, September 5, 2015

Just the Boys!

While Jaaten stayed with Grammie and Papa for a couple weeks I was able to see what it is like to have TWO kids...since I have never experienced that!  It was really fun....but I missed that girl!  Papa sent me this picture of Jaaten in this obnoxious dress doing so pose.  She is a trip!
 Jaafe and I took the boys out to dinner with us on a Friday night.  We were both SHOCKED at how much easier it is to take TWO kids to DINNER (or anywhere really!) than it is to take THREE! 




 They were still doing things they should not be doing though...like standing in their seats! ./
 Almost July and STILL naked!  Agh boys!!  At least he makes it to the rocks to pee!
 Hudson is WILD!

Jaaten's cousins were so nice and tolerant of her!

 AND Grammie took Jaaten to get her nails done!  XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment