Saturday, September 5, 2015

The Girl Turns 6!

Jaaten wanted to have her birthday party at Grammie and Papa's house again this year.  It is always so much fun for her to have the party there with them. ;) 

Jaaten has grown so much in the last few months.  I am so lucky to have such an awesome, outgoing, "I know but don't care", smart, fearless, thoughtful, pretty girl!!  Jaaten is all sass but that makes her HER. ;)  

Jaaten, you love cinnamon toast crunch, cupcakes, lemonade, turkey, cheese & mustard sandwiches, ipad/iphone, swimming, My Little Ponies, painting, parties and other kids!  I love you more than you will ever know Miss. ;) XOXO















 Headed back to AZ again!  Grammie and Jaaten were on the flight right after ours so it was just me and the boys again!  They did awesome. ;)

 Grammie, Jaaten and I took the boys to their first movie in the theater when we got back to AZ.  We saw the new Minions Movie and they loved it!  They actually did pretty good for their first time.  They sat on the step in the aisle for the last 20 minutes of the movie but other than that they were great!  I will take it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment