Saturday, September 5, 2015

Kindergarten & Preschool..Here They Come!

Jaaten got all grown up on me overnight!  A couple days before she started kinder, I came out of my room after getting ready and she hadn't even come to get me when she woke up. ;/  She just turned on the TV and made herself something to eat!  Sob!  Sob!! Sob!!
First day of kindergarten for this Pretty Girl!  7.20.15


 It is a little harder getting three little people ready for school than it is just one.  Yay for me!  This year should be FUN!


Jaaten looked so small in her little desk.  I didn't think I would be sad but I went into the ugly cry as soon as I left her classroom....all the way to the car....and almost the entire drive home.  Jaafe must have asked me 8 times if I was ok.  Lol...don't I look ok??!?!  Agh!


And this was Jaaten when I picked her up after her first day of kinder...still happy!  I will take it!

 Hudson and Steel were definitely less thrilled than Jaaten to be going to school.  Or anywhere I was going to leave them really!  This was actually just a 4-day camp at the preschool to help them get introduced to me leaving them at school before the school year starts.


 And I have the NICEST, most thoughtful friends at work. ;)  They brought me a sweet card and a bottle of wine on Jaaten's first day of kindergarten and the boys' first day at preschool camp.  Love them! xoxo
 And then Jaaten's cousins came in town to visit from OK.  Soooo we had a mini pool party after the first day of school!  So glad we got to see these sweet girls! 








No comments:

Post a Comment