Saturday, September 5, 2015

Getting in the Groove

Jaaten - Day 3 of kindergarten!  7.22.15  I love this girl!
 The boys were not so happy to pick Jaaten up from school in 115 degree weather. ;/
Jaafe and I went to Chicago (my first time) at the end on July for Jaafe's company.  It was really fun but of course I was stressed about leaving so fast after school started.  BUT Grammie and my niece Bri came to AZ and kept everything running!  Thank you!  Love you both!  xoxo  7.29.15
Jaafe went on a fishing trip while we were there...and definitely caught come fish!  7.30.15


 Hudson and Steel.....last few days to play before school starts for them!


 Phoenix Children's Museum - kids LOVE it and I would take them more if it was not so expensive!! 8.6.15




 After a couple sad notes, Jaaten was so excited to bring home this note!!  Kindergarten has been a little adjustment for Jaaten...in an awesome way!  ;)
Jaaten had her first Spirit Day at school!  She was excited to wear her colors, blue and yellow.  Funny girl. ;) 8.7.15
 Monsoon season = BIG FROGS in OUR POOL Gross!!  8.7.15
At the library!




No comments:

Post a Comment